Saturday, April 1, 2023

April's Fool



So today was April 1st, and we posted a few hoax articles, because it's what you do on April 1st. They weren't gut-bustlingly funny, but they weren't bad either. We certainly had fun writing them. And, judging by the comments on social media, it seems quite a few people enjoyed them too! That was the point. 




I also had a good one about Prince being Paris Jackson's biological father, but I guess I'll keep it for next year!

What is truly disheartening, however, is that two of those are our all-time most-read articles! This is why there is so much fake news on the internet: it pays. So should I just post pseudo-humorous bullshit from now on? Because it seems to be what people want, and I can write that shit in my sleep.

The whole point of this shitty blog is to showcase my concert photos, but maybe I can turn it into The Onion for rock music.

I have very few concerts scheduled for April (but then I had an pretty busy month of March) so there won't be a lot of new entries here. I might bring back Friday's Playlists for those of you who have Apple Music, I noticed a slight uptick on my Playlist activities last month. Keep up with us on our socials at our linktree and don't forget to comment and share!

Try Apple Music

Click on the banner above to listen to sign up for Apple Music and get one month of streaming for free




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post: