Friday, October 28, 2022

Listen to Iggy Pop's new single here!

I have to admit, I was really digging Iggy Pop's recent, more mature musical direction on the lounge-y Free in which he made great use of his rugged baritone. But there's something about hearing Iggy play furious rock n' roll that just makes me happy and this new song does just that. It's not the best song he's recorded, and it's certainly not the most subtle one either but when I close my eyes I can just picture the wild man thrashing his body around on stage, jumping up and down, whipping his hair, with his jeans coming dangerously close to falling down and revealing little Iggy. Crank it up and enjoy!

Try Apple Music

Click on the banner above to sign up to Apple Music and get a month of music streaming for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post: