Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday's Playlist: Woke Songs



Here's a soundtrack for your non-violent protest against racial or sexual discrimination, global warming, what have you.




Of course I could have filled this playlist with a whole bunch of Public Enemy or Bob Dylan songs... I tried to avoid repetition. I also deliberately avoided shit like Lady Gaga or Madonna... Sorry, I can't stand them.

Of course there are many, MANY more I could have added. Tell me which ones you would have added in your comments, or emails.

Speaking of which, I'm really looking forward to the emails calling me a PC SJW, a cuck trying to cram my liberal agenda down the poor reader's throat... Bring 'em on. I'll publish the best ones.

Peace, Love and Rock and Roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post: