Friday, June 14, 2019

Folsom @ Novotel Les Halles, Paris - June 14th, 2019


Well, that's embarrassing... I was supposed to shoot Eli "Paperboy" Reed last night. I was approved three days in advance, which never happens. I had a party in the late afternoon before, then I had a fifteen minute ride to get to the New Morning, plenty of time.


Except that when I showed up at the New Morning, the people in line didn't look like the type of crowd that I would expect from that type of show... That's because the show was at the Flow, in another part of town.

Long story short, I never made it. So instead here are the pics from Folsom (maybe a reference to the live album Johnny Cash recorded at the Folsom prison?), the cover band from the party I attended. They played classic rock covers from AC/DC, Creedence Clearwater Revival, JJ Cale, the Rolling Stones, the Who with a hard rock edge. They sounded pretty good and even managed to make children and eighty year-old ladies dance.

Also, don't forget to check out classic rock picks from Amazon:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post: