Monday, February 4, 2019

If you ignore Maroon 5, they will go away.


Atlanta 2005 - This is the only relevant picture that I took that I could find.

You're crazy if you think I'm going to be watching Maroon 5 play the Super Bowl half-time show. First of all, I live in Paris. I'm not staying up until five in the morning to watch that shit. I hate football, and I hate Maroon 5. There is literally nothing for me there.

However I am not going to get all up in arms about how lame it is. Of course it's lame. It's supposed to be lame. It's plainly written on the label. It's a safe, dumbed down, pandering pageant. It has to be. If you want danger, intellectual and emotional stimulation and real performances then turn off your television.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post: