Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Rolling Stones @ U Arena, Nanterre - October 25th, 2017


Last night of the Rolling Stones three-night stand at the U Arena. Since they have no concerts scheduled after that, the future is uncertain. So just in case this is it, I brought my eldest son along for his first concert. I suppose you could do worse. He is seven and when he grows up he will be able to say he saw the Rolling Stones. Unfortunately, this is not a claim many people of his generation will be able to make.

Jagger was in an even more relaxed and facetious mood than the previous night. Mischievous, even. In fact the whole band seemed to be having a great time. They are on fire, and the issues with Keith's playing are at an all-time low. They'd be foolish to stop now. What'll happen when they do? What'll it be like to live in a world without the Stones? I'm in no hurry to find out. Hopefully they'll be back soon and I can take my youngest one as well. It's only rock and roll, and it's hereditary.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post: